enVision Stone: Custom Stonework For Contractors, Part Two
Are you a landscape architect, a distributor, a builder, a tile setter, a landscaper, a spec writer, a homeowner, a mason, developer, or an architect? If so, keep reading, because part two of this two-part series titled “Custom Stonework for Contracts” is for you. If you don’t fall into any of the aforementioned categories, you can also keep on reading; this information is for anyone and everyone who is interested in stone facade and/or interior and exterior stone veneer.
A Quick Review
In part one, we addressed how we support our clients with supplemental guidance, training material, and even marketing and business generation advice. We at enVision Stone have been a part of the construction industry for over three decades now, and with that experience comes a unique understanding of what contractors, developers, architects, and home renovators require. You are our customer, and if you are a first-time customer, you should know that we have a habit of turning folks like you into lifelong clients. Such is the nature of our high-quality, proprietary, natural stone veneer and our dedication to providing elite levels of customer service. In our last post, we highlighted the fact that we will even come out to your first project’s job site to make sure everything is going smoothly and according to plan.
Today’s post, in contrast, is dedicated to highlighting what our affordable spray-on stonework materials have to offer anyone who installs it on or in their structure. Whether you are interested in a stone veneer fireplace, stone veneer siding, or real stone veneer for a commercial project, we’ve got you covered with a specially-made product that is affordable, beautiful, and durable. Keep reading if you are interested in learning more about enVision Stone’s high-quality stone siding product!
So what is so great about our stone? Brilliant, brilliant question – we are thrilled that you asked! Our real stone veneer has been used in Dallas and beyond to transform borderline-dilapidated buildings and homes into something in a different category altogether. Old, worn-down homes all could use facelifts, but one of our main draws is the fact that enVision stone is affordable.
Using the organic beauty of natural stone as our main influence, we’ve developed a proprietary formula that allows us to carry a range of textures, colors, and styles. For many folks, the combination of value and beauty is a tremendous virtue. But we are just getting going when we say that our enVision Stone has myriad benefits for contractors and homeowners alike to get excited about.
Below you’ll find some quick-fire “pros” of our proprietary stone siding product:
- Lightweight – Our natural stone siding product can be easily applied to ceilings since it is roughly 6 lbs per square foot. And remember, we can provide you with a tutorial so you, the contractor, can feel confident about installing stone veneer your very first time.
- Mold-resistant – Products with a high pH rating kill mold (along with viruses and bacteria, in case you were wondering). Restoration companies use products that are high in alkaline for that very reason. Our stone is high in alkaline, and that can save your client money down the road.
- Strength – Just because our product is light in weight, it doesn’t mean that it isn’t strong. Our natural stone veneer is made with real stone!
- Porous – In tandem with our point made above, our stone siding is porous, meaning it breathes like natural stone because it is natural stone! This means that if it becomes wet, it can dry itself. This will further fight again mold and such.
- Fast & Clean – Perfect for either exterior or interior use, contractors consistently comment on how fast and clean of an installation enVision Stone involves.
- Exterior Use- We’ve developed our product to have a superior resistance to freezing weather and extreme temperatures.
- Customizable – We’ve come up with a formula that has virtually limitless applications as it can be used on pool decks, porches, ceilings, walls, fireplaces, entryways, or on siding. We’ll teach you how to listen to what the customer wants and how to guide them toward a customizable option that your customers will be excited about beforehand and thrilled with the end result.
- High-Quality – Our real stone veneer will not flake. It behaves just like stone, why? (Say it with us) Because it IS real stone!
- Beautiful – We’ve mentioned this before, but let’s not forget about how wonderful the final product actually is. On top of its purely aesthetic appeal, getting enVision Stone on your Dallas home or place of business is sure to add value. View our gallery of transformative projects!
Contact Us Today
No matter if you are a contractor, an architect, or are a homeowner looking for information about Dallas stone veneer siding, we hope that we’ve successfully convinced you of our virtues here at enVision Stone. If you have any questions regarding our process, prices, or other options, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’d love to learn more about what you are looking for and how we can meet your needs.