There are several different types of stone and all of them have their own pros, cons, and costs. When working with clients, it can be challenging to complete a finished product that they love, is within their budget, and includes the stone that they dreamed of. With enVision Stone, they can get all of the above. Our innovative stone veneer can be used in a variety of projects, can give your clients the look they desire and is cheaper to install, which saves them money. When coming up with a quote for a client, be sure to go over these pros and cons for different types of stone and tell them about the benefits of spray-on stone.
- Heat Resistance: Home and business owners won’t have to worry about placing hot pots or pans on the countertop and melting or blistering the stone.
- Scratch Resistance: One of the more durable stones, there aren’t many minerals that can scratch the surface of granite.
- Stain Resistance: Depending on the color your client chooses, the granite won’t require a sealer. The lighter the stone is, the more coats of sealer it will need in order to be stain-resistant.
- Price: While there is some variance in the price, a typical kitchen renovation using granite will cost the homeowner up to $4,000.
- Repairs: If a chip in the stone occurs, it should repaired by a professional. Chips can usually be filled with a color-matched epoxy. Chips tend to occur near the end of under mounted sinks.
- Seams: With an L or U shaped countertop, there will be seems at each bend.
- Versatility: Limestone is a popular choice for clients due to what projects it can be used for, such as bathroom or kitchen renovations for both home and office.
- Price: Of the natural stones, limestone is one of the least expensive options. When completing floor renovations, it will save your client a considerable amount when compared to other options.
- Durability: Limestone is a softer stone when compared to granite. This means there is an increase chance of scarring, scratching, and chipping.
- Sensitive: Your clients will have to be careful about what touches the stone. For example, lemon juice could cause an etching on the surface if it isn’t properly sealed.
- Beautiful: Marble can be used for various projects and match many homeowner’s styles. Also, depending on which type of marble is chosen, it can be affordable.
- Heat Resistant: Similar to granite, this stone can hold up to the heat of pots and pans.
- Porous: Clients who plan on using marble in their home or office need to know that wine, juice, or oil can cause serious staining. Resealing the surface needs to be done every six months.
- Scratches: Marble is another softer stone, which leaves it vulnerable to etching, stains, chips, and scratches.
- Strong: With real stone veneer, your clients can get the beauty and strength of stone. Not made with imitation products, you’re getting the real thing with enVision.
- Mold-Resistant: Making this a great product for both indoors and outdoors, there’s never a worry about rainy days or pouring water on floors or countertops.
- Fast and Clean: Installing stone veneer is a dream come true for home contractors. The spray-on stone is easy and quick to install, which saves both you and your clients money on labor costs.
- Customizable: Our stone veneer comes in a variety of colors and can be installed and finished in whatever shape and size is desired. Does your client want a new fireplace, back yard patio, kitchen floors, bathroom tiles, or updated facade on their home? Complete them all with spray-on stone.
- Light Weight: Adding to the ease of installation, stone veneer can even be applied to ceilings.
Home and business owners have a lot of choices when it comes to their renovations. When it comes to choosing a type of stone for their entryway, floors, walls, and patios, conventional choices make it hard to stay within their budget. With real stone veneer supplied by enVision Stone, clients can experience real stone at an affordable price and contractors can save time and money on the installation process.
Contact enVision Stone today to learn more about our innovative product and how we can save you and your client’s money on renovation projects.